RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc so

From: Howell Hughes
Subject: RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc solaris using mv or touch
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:13:24 -0500

Hi Eric,

I installed
coreutils-8.7-sol10-sparc-local
and the following dependencies are described as being required on the sun
freeware web site http://www.sunfreeware.com/indexsparc10.html
libintl-3.4.0-sol10-sparc-local
libiconv-1.13.1-sol10-sparc-local
libgcc-3.4.6-sol10-sparc-local
gmp-4.2.1-sol10-sparc-local

when using /usr/local/bin/mv there is no longer a core dump.

However when using /usr/local/bin/touch I still get a core dump.

Is there anything further that can be done?

Howell Hughes

Redknee
30 - 31 Friar Street
Reading, RG1 1DX