classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Re: [patch] Proposed fix for API discrepancies

From: Fernando Nasser
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Re: [patch] Proposed fix for API discrepancies
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:49:38 -0400

Chris Burdess wrote:

I'm happy to do a 1.1 release to combine the various small bug fixes over the last year. If anyone has anything they want to be considered for inclusion, please let me know within the next 24 hours, after which I'll do the release.

Hi Chris,

1.1 candidate worked fine with JOnAS but we are seeing a failure with AXIS.

We are investigating the reason of the failure and will get back to you soon.

Regards,
Fernando