classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Re: [patch] Proposed fix for API discrepancies

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Re: [patch] Proposed fix for API discrepancies
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:04:11 +0100

Fernando Nasser wrote:
You need to tag it 1.1 or something for us though, so that Tom and I can replace the version that is currently distrubuted in JPackage (thus Fedora, thus RHEL systems) and forward it to the JOnAS folks as the official one for their 4.4 releases. We are now using it for the JPackage Tomcat package as well, and will update all the others that may be still using Sun Javamail.

I'm happy to do a 1.1 release to combine the various small bug fixes over the last year. If anyone has anything they want to be considered for inclusion, please let me know within the next 24 hours, after which I'll do the release.
--
Chris Burdess