classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: content handlers for jaf

From: Andrew Selkirk
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Re: content handlers for jaf
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:51:05 -0400

On Thursday 14 June 2001 12:33 pm, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this... I've been down
> with the flu.

Blah!  Hope you get better soon!

> You said:
>   i also read through the [documents on JAF].
>   can you give me some hints about how i should
>   proceed from here on. where can i find more
>   information/specifications? where should i start?
>
> JAF is a bit tricky to get to grips with because there isn't much
> tutorial documentation about.

I agree.  If you need any help with the JAF code, I'm available
for chatting about it.  The JAF was completed to the point where
I could hook up Sun's providers to our JAF implementation and
they would work.

Note: the JAF framework is only partially completed when I
last worked with it.  Support for streamed data works, but I
believe object based sources didn't (it's been awhile :)

Andrew...