Re: mauve results posted nightly

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: mauve results posted nightly
Date: 08 Dec 2002 19:26:14 -0500

Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

> Brian Jones wrote:
> > as classpath packages "${CLASSPATH_CVS}/build/lib/glibj.zip" +java
> > +javax +org -java.awt.dnd.peer -java.awt.peer -org.apache
> > -org.w3c.dom.css -org.w3c.dom.events -org.w3c.dom.html
> > -org.w3c.dom.stylesheets -org.w3c.dom.traversal -org.w3c.dom.views
> > -java.text.resources
> > This is what I use nightly on Classpath.  I may need to regenerate
> > the
> > jdk stuff just to be sure it uses the same thing.
>
> On the JDK you also need -java.text.resources - it's never been in any
> of the releases' documentation, but it's in every JDK version since
> 1.1. It currently shows up as 100% missing (and bright red) in the
> nightly HTML comparison, because the 1.2 and 1.3 japis I have still
> include it...

The -java.text.resources is already there, re-read above.

> If anyone feels like figuring out enough of Jode to get a jdk14.japi
> out of it, now would be a very good time; this is something I
> certainly can't do because my primary machine can barely even japize
> 1.1.

I produced a jdk14.japi after your changes.  I also remade all the
other files as well.  Would be useful for japize to look at multiple
.jar/.zip files... dealing with jce.jar required making a new .jar
file with rt.jar and jce.jar combined.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>