Re: build ideas

From: reali
Subject: Re: build ideas
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:49:03 +0200 (MET DST)

> Additions?  Contrary notions?  Devil's advocate?

For my own JVM running on the ETH-Oberon System (thus no C compiler
available and no UNIX-like platform) I need only the .class files
and the data files.

I also need to compile a few own classes like VMSystem.
One option is to have a glibj.zip with the whole classpath,
recompile only my own classes and add them to glibj.zip.
Personally I rather prefer to build everything directly
with my own classes.

A side note: I tried to build classpath last week. Apparently
config.in is in the wrong directory (classpath root instead of
include).

-Patrik
--
Patrik Reali, address@hidden