cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 10:58:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 3/6/17, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Argh, I see
 your problem now - it is not really that glyphs are
 > missing

> Thorsten sent me the problematic `nose'
 subfonts: The glyphs *are*
 missing :-)
 This indicates a bug with fontforge, ....

I mean missing glyph is not the *only* problem - in my pdf output (attached in
the last email), the 3 glyphs are also missing, but half of the ocument have
the wrong glyphs also!

Unfortunately I have absolutely no experience wth fontforge - this is the first
time I used it  for anything, actually. So it is up to you :-)

Hin-Tak