cinvoke-dev

RE: [cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL

From: Will Weisser
Subject: RE: [cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:06:39 -0500

Shmuel,

  I've uploaded the file you requested to:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/cinvoke/cinvoke-0.9-win32-x
86-dll.zip

  Note that this file could be considered "untested", but we'll work on
having better Win32 compiler support in the next release.  Thanks for
using C/Invoke, please help us out by reporting any bugs you find.

  -W.W.