cinvoke-dev

RE: [cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL

From: Will Weisser
Subject: RE: [cinvoke-dev] C/Invoke DLL
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:17:20 -0500

Presumably even if you had a .dll you would still need an import
library, right?  I'm not too familiar with using the GNU toolchain on
Windows, so if this isn't how it works and just a bare .dll will work
for you, I'd be happy to build one; otherwise if you tell me what
compiler you're using maybe I could modify the source to build with it.

        -W.W.