Re: [Chicken-users] Understanding Chicken 5 build scripts.

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Understanding Chicken 5 build scripts.
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 22:27:52 +0200

On 12 Sep 2018 19:28:25 +0200 Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
> since I learned how CHICKEN 5's chicken-install creates platform specific
> build scripts, I wonder: why?
> [...]

Hello,

it seems to me this approach could come in handy when you want to
execute build steps on different hosts in complicated cross-compilation
scenarios. But I'm not sure how well this is supported.

Ciao,
Thomas

--
I think that in the nuclear world the true enemy can't be destroyed.
[...] In my humble opinion, in the nuclear world the true enemy is war