[Chicken-users] Any code coverage tools for Chicken code?

From: Cecil McGregor
Subject: [Chicken-users] Any code coverage tools for Chicken code?
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 14:25:00 -0800

Any code coverage tools for Chicken Scheme?
Almost any output format is acceptable.

After writing lots of unit tests for the code, I now
want to ensure that the tests have executed
all the code.

Searching the web and these mailing lists, I cannot
find any such tool.

(After solid test-driven development in unit-tests,
profiling and code coverage in C++, python and
nodeJS, I am a firm believer in this methodology.
Perhaps after I learn scheme better, I could
write an egg for this.)