Re: [Chicken-users] Active Windows users poll

From: Yaroslav Tsarko
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Active Windows users poll
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:24:29 +0400

Hi Oleg!

Those are great news!

I am very interested in this project since native Windows build is preferable when you work on Windows rather than mingw tricks. This will greatly shorten Chicken dependency list for Windows - one don`t need to install mingw stuff to build Chicken with eggs on Windows and use platform tools instead.