[Chicken-users] How to install eggs in $HOME?

From: Manfred Lotz
Subject: [Chicken-users] How to install eggs in $HOME?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 11:28:37 +0200

Hi there,
I was playing a bit with Chicken Scheme and was unable to install an
egg.

chicken is installed as rpm package chicken in fedora 20.

Now when doing, e.g.
   chicken-install numbers
I get a permission denied:
  cp: cannot create regular file ‘/usr/lib64/chicken/6/numbers.so’:
  Permission denied

I could run chicken-install with sudo but I do want to have only stuff
in /usr/lib64 which is installed by using the system's package manager.

Question: Could I point chicken to a directory in $HOME where my egg
installations could go to?

--
Manfred