Re: [Chicken-users] Re: syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: syntax-case and Chicken 4.2.0
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:37:37 -0500

felix scripsit:

> an implementation of syntax-case on top of explicit renaming (I don't
> know if that is even possible.

General consensus is that it's not without a full tree-walker (essentially
the same as the preprocessor idea).  I believe that syntax-case has been
shown to be possible over syntactic closures.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    address@hidden
[T]here is a Darwinian explanation for the refusal to accept Darwin.