[Chicken-users] Windows Chicken 2.2 binary or earlier

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] Windows Chicken 2.2 binary or earlier
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:31:44 -0700

Is there an archive of old binaries and tarballs available? If there is, I wasn't able to find it, and I looked hard.

If it exists, I would like a Windows Chicken 2.2 binary. I have a 2.2 tarball, but it will not build. I realize that perhaps there never was a Windows 2.2 binary. If not, then how about something earlier.

My motive is to test whether the CMake build can be bootstrapped from an older compiler.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every