Re: [Chicken-users] libcurl?

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] libcurl?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:48:51 -0000

Am 28.09.2005, 16:17 Uhr, schrieb Graham Fawcett <address@hidden>:

Hi folks,

I'd like to be able to fetch data from an HTTPS url. I don't see this
capability within the existing Chicken eggs. A libcurl binding for
chicken would probably be the most expedient route.
[...]

Hello,

on a sidenote, there is also the crypt egg for CHICKEN, which I wrote ages ago. It is able to provide SSL support and should be usable together with the http egg by providing custom ports generated with crypt to the http methods.

cryptlib is an uncommon library, though, which is exactly why I want to implement OpenSSL support.

cu,
Thomas