Re: [Chicken-hackers] CR #1142 and upcoming changes

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] CR #1142 and upcoming changes
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:19:56 -0400

Felix Winkelmann scripsit:

> It's also the only behaviour that makes sense, IMHO.

Well, I think doing parameters in Chicken style but with only immutable
parameters is also a reasonable choice.  Currently, no Scheme I know of
makes that choice.  You can always portably emulate multiple parameters
by parameterizing a mutable box, if you don't care about threads.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on