Re: [Chicken-hackers] parallel build failure

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] parallel build failure
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:36:20 -0600

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 01:38, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
> Spoke too soon :(.  I had 5 or 6 successful builds on two machines but
> 1 failure on a different machine (at -j4).

If anyone wants to be a guinea pig, you can try the patch at:

http://paste.lisp.org/display/120188,1/raw

I was able to build with -j4 and -j8 (fingers crossed).  It addresses
two intermittent build errors: 1) importing setup-api before it has
been built; 2) linking with libchicken before it has been built.
Jim