certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Matlab Toolbox (Jan-Patrick Osterloh)

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Matlab Toolbox (Jan-Patrick Osterloh)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:20:58 +0200

Hello,

some words about the Matlab-HLA-Toolbox.

At first, there were no work done for this project since a long time.

So, what is working:
MatlabHLA-Tbx with CERTI-3.3.x and Matlab2010a (just tested).

As Eric already said, some documentation can be found on my website.

To compile the toolbox you can use make as usual (make, make install).
After that you have a folder MatlabHLA13_v0.5.
This folder have to be added into your Matlab path within Matlab e.g. by
invoking addpath.

The demo folder of the toolbox contains some examples how to use the
toolbox, one example is a distributed traffic scenario and the other one
is the same as the CERTI HLA-Tutorial, a simple bang-bang controller.

These examples are at time the only documentation.

What does not work:
The toolbox does not work since CERTI-3.4. I do not know the reason yet.
The transition to the new CERTI release will take some time which I do
not have now.
Like Eric I would recommend the use of the commercial toolbox from
ForwardSim with nice features like Simulink-Support and code-generation.

So long,
Christian