brad

Re: [Brad] Blender 2.42 with HDR support

From: Francesco Anselmo
Subject: Re: [Brad] Blender 2.42 with HDR support
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:06:16 +0100

Hi Thomas

The new Blender is really amazing, they managed to put
so many interesting features, the Orange project
has really improved a lot the overall usability and
the number of things one can do ...

> I just finished a material browser for bliff/brad and it's
> really sweet to be able to use any *.pic file as input without
> the need to convert the image to jpeg or similar.

Great! Can't wait to see it :)

> I have not discovered any other changes in the API. All bliff
> modules and classes I have tested worked out of the box. Some
> obscure bugs may happen; but that's no news anyway.

All my code needs to be rewritten, instead. Especially all
the Mathutils calls :(
It would be good to meet and plan future development ...

Ciao,

Francesco