bkchem-user

[Bkchem-user] Narrow table column in Chapter 2 of manual

From: Robert Funnell
Subject: [Bkchem-user] Narrow table column in Chapter 2 of manual
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:00:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

In file:///C:/Program%20Files/BKChem/doc/html/c26.html of the BKchem that I downloaded yesterday, the Definition column of the table of terms is very narrow - only wide enough for a couple of words, so the definitions take up a lot of vertical space. In the HTML code I see <COL WIDTH="4*"> for that column. I've never seen something like "4*" as a column width and don't know what it's supposed to do. Is it a mistake?

- Robert