bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Documentation on the "Fragment" option

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Documentation on the "Fragment" option
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:22:59 +0200

Hi Jan,

the proposed use of fragments for mass spectrum interpretation is great.
I have already been working on some code for mass-spec and your idea
fits very nicely.
I will try to put it into the next release.

Cheers

        Beda

p.s.- until now the fragments were not of much use - they get created
when an group (such as COOCH3) is expanded or when the user creates them
explicitly. I used them in my personal projects, but your idea would be
the first really useful one :)