bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Template archive

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Template archive
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 12:44:53 +0200

Hi Jan,

sorry for that - I have added both CDML and SVG to the list of permitted
file types.
I should have done this the first time you wrote, but I thought that
there is a list of forbidden file types, not of permitted.

        Cheers

                Beda

p.s.- maybe it would be better to use SVG for the wiki after all - most
people should be able to see it and decide if they like it. I did not
think about it before.