bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Template archive

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Template archive
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 07:14:35 +0200

Hi Adam,

unfortunately there is nothing like a template archive :( However, you
are welcome to start one in the wiki :) - just create a page for it and
attach your templates.
If people start to submit their templates, I would consider bundling the
contributed templates with BKChem. It could also be worth providing a
special service for this task, but at first I would need to have some
contributions from the users.

        Best regards

                Beda