bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino desn't seem to work

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino desn't seem to work
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:43:36 +0200

Hi!

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT), Tony wrote:
> I have downloaded Bino, but unfortunately every time I try to
> open a file (and not only a 3D one), I get a message saying "This
> OpenGL Implementatin does not support all the necessary
> functions." (I translated it  from German). What  does that mean?

Bino requires graphics hardware that supports some basic OpenGL
functionality. Almost all PC or notebook hardware sold in the last few
years should be sufficient, but older systems and cheaper hardware
(e.g. netbooks) may show the error message that you quoted.

In some cases, it helps to update the graphics driver.

Regards,
Martin