bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino desn't seem to work

From: Tony
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino desn't seem to work
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Madams/Sirs,

Imagine how happy I was to find out there was a free 3D player for PC! I have downloaded Bino, but unfortunately every time I try to open a file (and not only a 3D one), I get a message saying "This OpenGL Implementatin does not support all the necessary functions." (I translated it  from German). What  does that mean? Is there anything that I shoul do with settings that I am not aware of? Other than the monochromatic 3D glasses, I don't have a 3D PCmonitor, does that matter?

Thank You very much for Your kind attention,

Anthony
address@hidden