bibledit-general

Re: [be] Cursor movement in Bibledit-Web 1.2

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Cursor movement in Bibledit-Web 1.2
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:47:02 +0200

Hi Teus,

Thank you for your response. We were team checking this morning using Bibledit-Web on the lan so it isn't an internet connection problem. Also, only one person at a time was making a correction so it seems to be a different scenario that what you described below. However, could typing speed be a factor so that the USFM editor is updating while changes are still being made?

Tim