bibledit-general

[be] Cursor movement in Bibledit-Web 1.2

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: [be] Cursor movement in Bibledit-Web 1.2
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:27:00 +0200

Greetings,

We've been using Bibledit-Web 1.2 all morning and have had some unintentional
cursor jumps when typing in the translation editor. If you aren't watching what
you are typing closely, you may find yourself in another verse. I've noticed
that it will jump from one verse to another rather frequently. I have the
touchpad turned off on my machine so it is not a matter of hand movement on the
pad. Our translators are having the same happen on their respective machines.
This occurs in Chromium, Firefox, and Safari.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

Tim