bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.2 released

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.2 released
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 07:37:31 +0200

Hi Phil,

Bibledit-Web having its own repository means that the program itself, that is the software, is now stored separately from the other Bibledit programs. I hope that having the source code separately may attract more contributions from other developers.

What do you mean by setting up an automatic way that users can save their project to a web repository for all bibledit-web projects? Do you mean that there are users who work with Bibledit-Gtk, and then can synchronize their Bible texts to Bibledit-Web? Or do you mean something else?

It's true that since Bibledit-Web allows to edit two projects side by side on the screen, there is no need anymore to install to location twice. Another advantage would be that both Bibles always focus the same passage.

I have no experience with converting Bibles to the epub format, but Googling for that came up with this link: http://gbcpreprocessor.codeplex.com/documentation. Would that format assist your Bible translation team doing their work better?

May God bless you.

Teus.