bibledit-general

[be] Is collaboration possible with a Paratext user?

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: [be] Is collaboration possible with a Paratext user?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:03:37 +0200

Greetings,

Our consultant works with Paratext  and we with Bibledit Gtk and our consultant
would like to be able to work remotely on occasion with our project. Is there
an easy way to have collaboration between the two programs? He would like to be
able to post recommendations, ask questions about text, and see any changes
we've made based on his input. Apparently this is possible between Paratext
users.

Thanks,

Tim Beckendorf