bibledit-general

[be] How to get the latest package

From: Roger Stone
Subject: [be] How to get the latest package
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:53:05 +0800

I'm having trouble getting the latest version to install on my machine. I used sudo command line to update the latest packages and then did sudo
apt-install bibledit but it just downloaded version 3.8. I then tried to  follow some directions I found about using Synaptics package manager
but it also could only bring up version 3.8 after I reloaded.
     Can someone tell me how to get the latest version of Bibledit? I'm running Ubuntu Lucid 10.04. Thanks.

Roger Stone