beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Doxygen

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Doxygen
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:17:46 +0100

I'll see if I could let that grouping feature work.

So, in fact we could remove the sample plugin from the CVS repository?

When you finished the HOWTO, I'll put it on the Documentation page of the site. Btw, are we also going to put a copy of the Doxygen html docs on the site?

Double 12

2008/12/30 <address@hidden>
> Some questions:
> I thought not just src/api, but also the src directory
> should be documented.

Yes this would be great (especially for developping, so
that i know where the hell i put that function ^^)

> But now the api functions
> (beaver_..._...) are in a long list of other functions,
> not really visible. Could we make a seperate tab for the
> API functions?

if this is possible this would be great. this could be done
by grouping
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/grouping.html) i
think, but I never tried it.

> Are we going to ship the sample plugin with Beaver? I set
> it in Doxygen as example. If we don't ship it, we have to
> remove it there.

I'm currently writing a "HOWTO write a plugin" and i will
use a sample plugin much like the one in the repository as
an example. so I don't think we must include it on the
homepage as it will be described in the howto.

greets
Tobias