beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Doxygen

From: t.heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Doxygen
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 01:20:23 +0100

> Some questions:
> I thought not just src/api, but also the src directory
> should be documented.

Yes this would be great (especially for developping, so
that i know where the hell i put that function ^^)

> But now the api functions
> (beaver_..._...) are in a long list of other functions,
> not really visible. Could we make a seperate tab for the
> API functions?

if this is possible this would be great. this could be done
by grouping
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/grouping.html) i
think, but I never tried it.

> Are we going to ship the sample plugin with Beaver? I set
> it in Doxygen as example. If we don't ship it, we have to
> remove it there.

I'm currently writing a "HOWTO write a plugin" and i will
use a sample plugin much like the one in the repository as
an example. so I don't think we must include it on the
homepage as it will be described in the howto.

greets
Tobias