beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Roadmap for 0.3.2

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Roadmap for 0.3.2
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:12:44 +0200

Hello Michael,

First I'd like to suggest a change in stable/unstable stuff.
0.2 is _way_ old and I think we should now do our best to
fix any outstanding bugs while freezing 0.3.1 .
Outstanding serious bugs are mainly some segfaults I get every
once in a while and the unindent bug.

What about changes in CVS structure, like beaver/beaver-devel ?
Would make it easier to freeze a certain codebase and just commit
fixes while adding new stuff to the other branch.

Second thing: a roadmap. Should make it easier to coordinate
and concentrate on important things. What do you consider
most important for ongoing unstable development?
Already on my agenda is the Preferences window; and with it
many new adjustable things. I make good progress with excellent
HIG compatibility in mind.
I'd also like to see CVS information and a CVS/Tools->CVS menu,
but I can't think of anything sensible except commit and update.
But then again I'm not a CVS master, just a user.

I hope we can keep up the good work and cooperation here also
in the future.

Best regards to you,

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.20 #18 Thu May 15 19:11:10 CEST
2003 i686