beaver-devel

Re: [Beaver-devel] Full recent paths

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Full recent paths
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:18:20 +0200

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:54:38 -0400
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ugh.  The full paths in the "recent files" area is ugly to me.
>
> Are you committed to them?
>
> If you need to have some path information, maybe we could strip away the
> largest common prefix or something?
>
> It's huge as it is now.
I was thinking of replacing homedirs with a tilde, but that's all.

In the corresponding code I wrote a comment right next to that thing
where I say this will be adjustable - when I'm done with the new
Prefs dialogue.
If you don't want to wait that long you can revert it.

Regards,

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.20 #18 Thu May 15 19:11:10 CEST
2003 i686