bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] RE: Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message -

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] RE: Re : Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message - got event 89 - TDX_ERROR
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:53:39 -0500

I Etoile,

I am using your conference implementation (I like it is convenient)

Look at this script:

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
set %confname %pstn.dnid

conference.enter name=%confname attr=periodicTone
 slog.crit "Entering conference: %confname"
 sleep 9999
conference.leave name=%confname
 hangup
return

^hangup
 conference.leave name=%confname
return

There is one problem is that conference.leave crash when there call is not in
conference, I think we shall keep a status in Bayonne layer so that this
command can be called without problem even if the caller is not in conf.

I will check this.
Julien