bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Capabilities Question

From: Luca Bariani
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Capabilities Question
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:21:43 +0100

Hi

Yes: Bayonne can easly do it :-)

with Bayonne you can make a call to your user and play some recordered audio
(like "problem in system A", "network not available" and so on) or use a Text
To Speech system to say "problem on system A: the error is XXXX"

this calls can be started from command line, from crond daemon, or whanether
else, so your monitor system can say Bayonne to make the call

how many calls do you need at the same time? I think that with a 4-line board
you can do everything you need

vocetronix or dialogic? they both work well

bye

Luca

--
Luca Bariani - address@hidden