bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] linking MySql Lib to bayonne

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] linking MySql Lib to bayonne
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:21:26 -0500

Hi David,

I have programmed MySql access from Bayonne server because there was problem with the existing database support.

On my implementation there is no mutex all threads have there private connection to the database.

However I have a problem with the linking MySql library,  Bayonne does not start in Daemon mode.

So I run bayonne in console mode.

In order to link MySql lib I did modify the “LIBS=” variable under server/Makefile

LIBS =  -L/usr/local/lib -lccext2 -lccgnu2 -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lz -lm -lz -ldl -pthread -lpam -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient

Shall I do this differently?

Julien