bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Compile problem with libraries -

From: Philippe Cadic
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Compile problem with libraries -
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:32:12 +0100

I'm trying to install Bayonne and experience many compilation problems.
I used various redhat distributions: RedHAT 9 en Fedora Core 3.
On fedora core 3 ,  (feroda code has all the packages installed)

With root access
I managed to compile common  GNU Common C++ "2" 1.3.1
With the option: ./configure -prefix=/usr and make install

I managed to install ccscript  GNU ccScript "3" 0.1.0
With the option: ./configure -prefix=/usr and make install

I get errors when I try to compile ccaudio with
With the option: ./configure -prefix=/usr and make install
.configure works well with no erros, but the make install produces

"Making install in utils
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ccadic/bayonne/ccaudio2-0.2.1/utils'
make[1]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible « audiotool.1 », nécessaire pour « all-am ». Arrêt.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ccadic/bayonne/ccaudio2-0.2.1/utils'
make: *** [install-recursive] Erreur 1"

I cannot event install ccrtp with the option: ./configure -prefix=/usr and make install
configure produces no error
by make install produces errors
"make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ccadic/bayonne/ccrtp-1.2.0/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -Wall -ansi -pedantic -g -O2 -I/usr/include/cc++2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -c -o pool.lo `test -f pool.cpp || echo './'`pool.cpp g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -Wall -ansi -pedantic -g -O2 -I/usr/include/cc++2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -c pool.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pool.o
In file included from ./ccrtp/pool.h:47,
                from pool.cpp:39:
./ccrtp/rtp.h: In destructor `virtual ost::TRTPSessionBase<RTPDataChannel, RTCPChannel, ServiceQueue>::~TRTPSessionBase()': ./ccrtp/rtp.h:168: error: there are no arguments to `dispatchBYE' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `dispatchBYE' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:168: error: (if you use `-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated) ./ccrtp/rtp.h: In member function `void ost::SingleThreadRTPSession<RTPDataChannel, RTCPChannel, ServiceQueue>::startRunning()': ./ccrtp/rtp.h:445: error: there are no arguments to `enableStack' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `enableStack' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h: In member function `void ost::SingleThreadRTPSession<RTPDataChannel, RTCPChannel, ServiceQueue>::run()': ./ccrtp/rtp.h:458: error: there are no arguments to `getSchedulingTimeout' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `getSchedulingTimeout' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:461: error: there are no arguments to `controlReceptionService' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `controlReceptionService' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:462: error: there are no arguments to `controlTransmissionService' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `controlTransmissionService' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:465: error: there are no arguments to `getRTCPCheckInterval' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `getRTCPCheckInterval' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:472: error: there are no arguments to `dispatchDataPacket' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `dispatchDataPacket' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:474: error: there are no arguments to `timerTick' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `timerTick' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:476: error: there are no arguments to `isPendingData' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `isPendingData' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:478: error: there are no arguments to `takeInDataPacket' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `takeInDataPacket' must be available ./ccrtp/rtp.h:484: error: there are no arguments to `dispatchBYE' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of `dispatchBYE' must be available
make[2]: *** [pool.lo] Erreur 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ccadic/bayonne/ccrtp-1.2.0/src'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ccadic/bayonne/ccrtp-1.2.0/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Erreur 1
"

Seeing all these errors, I did not even tried to untar and compile bayonne.

I planed to test using a Voicetronix OL4 card

After a few hours turning around, after installing various redhat version on various machine, I cannot see the error I'm abviously doing all the time.

Can anyone help?