bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] problem: trunks

From: Alessio Pomaro
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] problem: trunks
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:25:48 +0100

I have installed bayonne 1.2.13

In my bayonne.conf i have these lines:

[ch1-trunks]
trunks = 0

[ch2-trunks]
trunks = 1

[ch3-trunks]
trunks = 2

[ch4-trunks]
trunks = 4

In my bayonne.sched, I have these lines:

ch1     *       00:00   playrec
ch2     *       00:00   playrec
ch3     *       00:00   playrec
ch4     *       00:00   playrec

In /usr/local/share/bayonne , I have two scripts: playrec.scr and default.scr

There is a problem in the ch4: it comes executed the script default.scr .

If I replace "trunks = 4" with "trunks = 3", the line 4 does not work...

Help me!!!

Thanks.

--
Alessio Pomaro

pnfStudio s.n.c.
Viale Porta Po, 94
45100 Rovigo RO (Italy)

Contacts:
tel. (+39) 0425 404193
fax. (+39) 0425 988982
mob. (+39) 320 2392615

Web:
http://www.pnfstudio.com

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali e riservati.
Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i destinatari
elencati, siete pregati
di darne immediatamente avviso al mittente. Le informazioni contenute
non devono essere
mostrate ad altri, né utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi
forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may contain reserved information.
If  you are not one of the named recipients, please notify the sender
immediately.
Moreover, you should not disclose the contents to any other persons, nor
should the information contained
be used for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.