bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message

From: Etoile Dièse
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Slog stops producing traces in syslog/message
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:19:32 +0100

Hi all,

We have a strange problem. After 3 or 4 hours working (a few hundreds calls processed), bayonne stops
producing its traces in /var/log/syslog and /var/log/messages.
The strange thing is that the traces about tgi scripts are still produced :

- slog(Slog::levelXXX) from C source files are not produced anymore

- slog from .scr file are not produced anymore

localhost bayonne: tgi: cmd=blabla.tcl query=blabla
and
localhost bayonne: tgi: exec /usr/local/libexec/bayonne/blabla.tcl
traces are still (and are the only ones) produced !!!!

Restarting syslogd does not change anything.

Bayonne is initially started with -x and -D flags, using globalcall.

Versions :
- bayonne-1.2.14 + bugStartScript.diff
- ccaudio-1.1.3
- ccscript-2.5.7
- commoncpp2-1.2.7
- Mandrake 9.2, kernel 2.4.22-37, LiS 2.16.8
- Dialogic SR5.1 + SP1

The last version we were using was 1.2.11 + dcb code + forward/possibilite code,using dialogic API and
we had never seen that before.

Any idea ?
Has anyone noticed that ?
Thanks,