bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic :"UNHANDLED

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic :"UNHANDLED EVENT: 8432"
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:12:37 -0500

I have modified drivers.cpp

int queuedepth = 200; /* new queue depth */
sr_setparm(SRL_DEVICE,SR_QSIZEID, &queuedepth);
slog(Slog::levelDebug) << "dialogic: Event queue depth set to:"<< queuedepth <<
endl;

No error yet but I was waiting since it makes only 24 hours since I implement
this.

*This should be implemented in globalcall as well.

Also you may add this it will remove other unhandled event from the log.

case CCEV_SETCHANSTATE:
break;

Julien