bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] bayonne under redhat9

From: yonamine
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] bayonne under redhat9
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:49:33 +0900

Hi guys,

We are working to migrate target OS from RedHat7.3 to RedHat9.
We verified the compiling was completed successfully.

We verified sample Bayonne scripts which was working under RedHat7.3
works fine under RedHat9 also.
But when we call external Perl script by using TGI function, we can
not call properly.

When we analyzed the failure by putting debag script into module/perl
folder, perl parse() in execinterp() was not called

We verified the path of perl library of Makefile.
The folder which is contained libperl.so was configured properly.
The failure was not changed even if we configured another folder which
is contained libperl.so into LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Please advise us how to call perl script under RedHat9.

Best regards,

Yonamine Hiroshi
address@hidden