bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic : "UNHANDLED

From: Mark Lipscombe
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne/Dialogic : "UNHANDLED EVENT: 8432"
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:12:22 +1100

[cc list trimmed]

Julien Chavanton wrote:
Thank you for this information,
This problem does not take place with T1 interface I guess this is probably why
it was not detected by the programmer who did this code or people in North
America.

Both the dialogic digital support, and globalcall driver in Bayonne, was written using mostly EuroISDN as a test-bed (E1).

I will shortly use bayonne on ISDN E1 so this fix will be helpful anyway, thank
you.

I assume from this that you are currently using a non-PRI E1 -- if this is the case (R2MF or the like), then you almost certainly should be using the globalcall driver, not the dialogic driver. The original dialogic driver in Bayonne is a mess for non-PRI digital support. This is largely a result of the original (non-GlobalCall) Dialogic API being a pain for non-PRI support.

Cheers,
Mark