Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: Compile error

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: Compile error
Date: 18 May 2008 17:19:01 +0200

Aleksej Saushev <address@hidden> writes:

> You might be right, if there were absolutely no alternative to Axiom around,
> but there are, though not without defects.

I have no idea, but maybe you know better: is there any lisp implementation
(eg. sbcl, ecl, clisp) that does not require this reconfiguration?  In this
case, you can use at least FriCAS and possibly also OpenAxiom, both being
variants of axiom.

Did I understand correctly that gcl doesn't run at all?

Martin