Re: [Axiom-developer] Fork time

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fork time
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 01:08:44 +0200

  I do believe there is a way out of this apparant dead end.  Remember,
someone on ths list once said "running code wins".  Get past the current
debate and move on *with* Axiom.

Thanks Gaby. I very much hope that you find time to post a mega patch that makes trunk contain the autoconf stuff. I am sure that would improve the current situation.

I also very much hope that we stay together as a community and even fight for a bigger one.

Ralf