Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 14:18:32 +0200

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/hemmecke/document.pdf/download
(unfortunately the graph has to be adjusted---I am too lazy)

Wow.  That's really impressive!  Can you tell me which parts of the
graph are off?  I've been staring at it too long and I'm sure there's
probably something off but I'm not catching it at the moment :-(.

Oh, if you don't see it then for you probably it is looks OK. In my acroread it cuts off below the Scrn node.

The sources are here.

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/hemmecke/cl-web.tar.gz/download

Works - thanks!

Look also at the generated .dvi file, adjust your dvi viewer and
click on it. I have incorporated the inverse search facility.

Very nice!  This functionality Ralf might need to be incorporated as a
second stage - it needs a lot more of noweb's full strength.  I'm
shooting for a first cut at a weave functionality entirely defined in
Lisp - understanding all of the requirements to handle the extra
features is a bigger bite than I have time to chew right now.  Or we
could go with this if noweb is present on the system but fall back on
the plain Lisp version otherwise.

Oh that would be good. I somehow don't really like to change the noweb syntax. Note that some day we might look closer to LEO. I don't want to reprogram their ideas only because we then use

  \begin{chunk} .. \end{chunk}

Ralf