Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [MathML]

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [MathML]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:57:32 +0200

Hi,

Le mardi 25 avril 2006 à 11:09 -0700, Bob McElrath a écrit :
> Page, Bill address@hidden wrote:
> > Bob,
> >
> > On Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:47 PM you wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry.
> > >
> > > Editing in the browser is painful.  I'm editing in an external
> > > editor, which doesn't allow preview... :(
> >
> > External editing in the SandBox works well for this case.
> >
> > No problem. I am glad you are working on the MathML issue!
>
> Could you take a look at http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxMathML ?
>
> I think I have copied all the relevant bits from tex.spad.pamphlet but
> it still tells me it can't coerce to my new domain.

Since this package is not implemented:

)abbrev package MML1 MathMLFormat1
MathMLFormat1(S : SetCategory): public == private where
  public  ==  with
    coerce: S -> MathMLFormat()
  private == add
    import MathMLFormat()

    coerce(s : S): MathMLFormat ==
      coerce(s :: OutputForm)$MathMLFormat

You have to use for example 1::OutputForm::MML.

And since the function coerce($):OutputFrom is not implemented the
result cannot be printed ("The function coerce with signature hashcode
is missing from domain MathMLFormat").

So can only use

\begin{axiom}
1::OutputForm::MML;