Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor and Lisp

From: Christian Aistleitner
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor and Lisp
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:56:29 +0200

Hello,

[Aldor Parser in Aldor]
An Aldor parser written in Aldor?! I did not receive the rest
of the background of this email, but it certainly sounds
interesting. Could you forward a copy to the email list?

i do not want to mess up the mailing list with public posting of binary files. However I sent the Parser in a private mail to you. Everybody who wants to see the code, is more than welcome to drop me a private mail.

> However, the code is more or less worthless, as it is _not_
> properly documented.

I disagree slightly :-)

I disagree completely. I think an Aldor parser written in Aldor
is would be very worthwhile. If you make it available on the
web, then we can help document it.

I have to admit that I am a bit paranoid about pulishing things on the web. And I suggest you take a look at the code first.

However I am completely overwhelmed by the momentum of this mailing list. I wish the Aldor people had that much energy and manpower to share :)

--
Best regards,
Christian