Re: [Axiom-developer] [UI] Plot Support

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [UI] Plot Support
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:17:20 +0200

>> Hi!
>>
>> I have just uploaded a new version of AxiomUI to my homepage at
>> kaikaminski.gmxhome.de. It now supports two-dimensional plots. Some
>> options do not work, but there are a few examples in the README to
>> demonstrate what is possible.
>>
>> I should mention that at the moment quite a bit of debugging output is
>> printed, which makes everything a lot slower than it usually is. Also
>> keep in mind that when you first plot something, all the necessary
>> libraries have to be loaded, which also takes some time.
>>
>> Kai
>
> The adress is
>
> http://127.0.0.1:5050/

Yes, it is. I just checked. What kind of problem do you have? Is it
the same as Martin's? In any case you will have to replace the file
axiomui/http-server/axiom-hub.lisp with the one available at
kaikaminski.gmxhome.de or download the tar ball again. The version you
downloaded contained a wrong pathname and won't work.

Thanks a lot,
Kai